Friday, August 10, 2012

Fashion Consultant...

I would love to be a personal shopper and be able to go shopping and be paid for it. Alas unless you live in LALA there isn't much hope. But a girl can dream right? I guess the plus side is I'm the designated Christmas, Birthday, wedding event stylist to my entire family! And my boyfriend hates shopping and lets me style him with a few restrictions.

1) No pastels-pink, purple, yellow. Bascially nothing that resembles an easter bunny.
2) No plaid. He is not country or a 16 year old.
3) No fruity shoes such as pointy loafers.
4) ABSOLUTELY NO TOMS
5) No peacoats

I think he's pretty handsome!

Anyways,
For all of you fashionistas out there! Anyone interested in attending Fashion Night Out in September??
Who wants to join?

http://www.danvillelivery.com/blog/event-registration/?ee=1

And please if anyone ever needs fashion advice I'm always available.



Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment