Saturday, July 28, 2012

Vacay

Hey guys!!!
Sorry been MIA but I have been sick, working long hours, and trying to recover from my vacation!!

3 weeks ago Grant and I went to my dear friend, Michelle's wedding in Catalina. I have known Michelle and her family since she and I were in preschool.

She and now her husband met 10 years ago in college at UCSB. Yes, I said 10 years. It was a gorgeous wedding and couldn't have been more perfect! It was casual, relaxing, and couldn't have been more perfect for her.

Because her wedding was on Friday grant and I made a long weekend out of it. Saturday we woke up late and had breakfast and grant signed up for parasailing. I had no desire to be 800 ft in the air. Sorry babe! Then we walked to where the wedding party rented a beach cabana and hung out.
We decided that it was time to walk back and take a nap. I love naps!! They are the best.

After the best nap ever we dressed and had dinner called the Avalon grille. We sat at the bar I had swordfish, my staple drink prosecco and grant had the best filet and red wine. After dinner we roamed the streets did shopping and that night there was a summer concerts series. So we listened and danced!

Sunday came too soon and we had a long day because our flight wasn't till 9 pm. So we took a golf cart tour of the island which was amazing. Even though tried to scare me on the cliffs I had fun! To kill the time we hung out at the bar had some drinks, chips and salsa and waited till our ferry departed! I was sad to leave but secretly planning on next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment